I’m pretty happy now as I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award.. Thank You Chantal for nominating me..
So here I’m answering your questions… And I’m nominating everyone who reads this post 🙂 🙂 🙂 So, don’t cheat please …..
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
Answers to your questions
- What qualities do you like in other people?
Being honest and helpful. Being lovable to all living beings
- How does it feel to be loved?
It feels special to be loved by friends.. Protected when loved by parents and over the moon when loved by someone special… fabulous when loved by fellow human beings ❤
- What colour lipstick or colour lip product is your favourite?
Sorry! I don’t wear makeup at all 😦
- Do you love makeup or fashion (clothes) more?
Clothes sssss 🙂 🙂
- Would you sell your soul to someone and have everything you want in this world, or would you keep your soul and suffer your whole life and die poor?
I will never sell my soul. Even if I die poor, my soul is what making me write and read…
- What did you eat last?
I had chocolates… Toblorene & Dairy Milk
- Would you share it with me?
For sure.. but just 30% 😉
Facts about myself
- I’m very sarcastic and outspoken person who sometimes hide these qualities in front of friends. So friends usually think I’m cool
- Right now I’m reading “The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci”
- I’ve controversies in everything. I hate romance in real life, but love romantic novels and movies.. I’m afraid of crime but wanna experience that in real life 🙂 I hate ageing but wanna be old
- You can find me with mobile phone all the time. I love keeping up with my friends and love chatting
- I’m a workaholic who will spend even 24 hours for my assignments
- I love travelling and at times I wish to run away
- I love chocolates and I can live without food, provided that I’m supplied with chocolates
- If I weren’t doing whatever I’m doing now, probably I would be flying an aircraft (My childhood dream to be a pilot)
- I believe any time spent with true friends are worth spending
- I secretly dream to work as a bartender atleast for sometime in my life
- I have a slight obsession on TV series (English and Koran). It’s okay if you judge me 🙂
And here are my questions…
- What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- If you were a character from a movie or a different world, who or what would you be, and what would your story be?
If you could move to any part of the world right now, where would you go and why?
What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Which three novels would you recommend to everybody you meet because you couldn’t put them down?
What is your favorite way to recover from a long and bad day?
- If we are meeting for the first time, what would you welcome me with? (what will you give as welcome present?) Why?